CDQ Share Picture of New House - Says: 7 of us squeeze to fit a Room for night to pass, now I have more than enough rooms - CelebrityBreakingNews

CelebrityBreakingNews

A blog about Entertainment news, celebrity news, latest celebrity breaking news now, celeb news, musician breaking news, entertainment, Celebrity, Celeb, latest nollywood breaking news,

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, November 17, 2017

CDQ Share Picture of New House - Says: 7 of us squeeze to fit a Room for night to pass, now I have more than enough rooms



CDQ Share Picture of New House - Says: 7 of us squeeze to fit a Room for night to pass, now I have more than enough rooms 


Nigerian musician, cdqolowo share the pictures of his new mansion.

He said: Thinking about how the whole thing started 4yrs ago when boys still dey manage with @masterkraft for ojodu berger 😊 About 7 of us would squeeze to fit in a room just for d night to pass...now I have more than enough rooms that I'm able to bring my siblings closer... I just couldn't thank God enough 🙏 for all these I say
See Photos Below..... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Always... Please Take Little Time To Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages