She Most Be God Fearing And Honest, The Lady I'll  Marry Says – Pasuma - CelebrityBreakingNews

CelebrityBreakingNews

A blog about Entertainment news, celebrity news, latest celebrity breaking news now, celeb news, musician breaking news, entertainment, Celebrity, Celeb, latest nollywood breaking news,

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, October 9, 2016

She Most Be God Fearing And Honest, The Lady I'll  Marry Says – Pasuma




She Most Be God Fearing And Honest, The Lady I'll  Marry Says – Pasuma

 

Nigerian Popular Fuji and pop star, Alabi Pasuma Wonder has said it is possible for him to get married some day, but the lucky woman must be educated, homely and even have some extras. Brief excerpts..... 

In a recent interview he was asked...  

 Why he decided to remain single.... ?

I am not single. I have children out of wedlock. I am married to my children and I am happy with them. That does not erase the fact that I may decide to get married tomorrow.



Also...  The kind of woman he has  interest in ... ?

I want a woman who has the fear of the Lord. She has to be educated and homely. If I find a woman who has all these qualities and a few extras, you would be the first to know.

The few ladies who used flaunting assets to get him, he just got them pregnant and made babies....

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to play this eye-opening video to find out a shocking little secret that has the power to get you your own harem of beautiful women:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Always... Please Take Little Time To Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages