I Was Shocked To See That, But I Don’t Have Problem With Kaffydance, Another Reply Davido Give Kaffydance - CelebrityBreakingNews

CelebrityBreakingNews

A blog about Entertainment news, celebrity news, latest celebrity breaking news now, celeb news, musician breaking news, entertainment, Celebrity, Celeb, latest nollywood breaking news,

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, October 27, 2016

I Was Shocked To See That, But I Don’t Have Problem With Kaffydance, Another Reply Davido Give Kaffydance




I Was Shocked To See That, But I Don’t Have Problem With Kaffydance, Another Reply Davido Give Kaffydance
 

After KaffytheDancer Blasts Davido on what he did to dancers, Kaffydance call him a "Mudaf*cka!...."  And Davido reply with a picture telling her "f*ck you" all his fans took it up and React other side.. Some call him an arrogant goat... Oops now Davido reply in a recent interview and say "I Was Shock to see that.." 

Watch  Davido's video below ;-

 

👉 Incase you Missed the Drama, Watch the Video Kaffy Posted on Instagram this Morning Click HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Always... Please Take Little Time To Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages